12.02.2010

Taio Cruz - Dynamite? No! It's The Maccabeats - Candlelight

Last night, after we lit the menorah, my roommate Momo decided it would be a great idea to rearrange her bedroom furniture.  I was relaxing in the living room when I heard something break.  It turns out one of the feet snapped off of her dresser and little Momo was barely managing to hold up it. 

Super Lindsay to the rescue! 

I held the dresser up and asked Momo to remove the drawers in order to make moving this thing a little more manageable. Once the drawers were removed, we laid the dresser on its side, used an electric screwdriver to take off the other three feet and then put her room back together. Ta-da! Success! 

Ah, I wish that's how it went down.  

As we were laying the dresser on the floor, Momo dropped her side before I was ready and the heavy piece of furniture landed on my toe! I am not sure if its broken but its bruised and still hurts!...Tear.  I am much to spazzy to do construction. 

Anyways...


Happy 1st Day of Hanukkah!


1 comment:

  1. I am SOOOO sorry I broke your toe. I can't say it enough.

    ReplyDelete