2.23.2010

Who's The Bigger Spaz? Me Or Parker (My 14 Month Old Wheaten Terrier)?

I watch a lot of TV, some might say too much, but on Tuesday nights, since I am not the biggest American Idol fan nor do I watch Lost or the Olympics, I really have nothing going on. So in order to keep myself occupied I decided to try once again to teach Parker how to play Fetch. Usually I have to throw him his toy and then wrestle him for it back only to have the same thing happen over and over again. Definition of insanity??

So tonight we were going to play Fetch, like for real. I took his favorite ball and threw it across my apartment. Parker just stared after it. I ran to the ball and brought it back. I did this for about 10 minutes before I realized I was essentially playing Fetch with myself, while my silly puppy sat and watched.

When telling this story to my friend RR he simply replied
"Haha Idiot"
Thanks RR.

So I ask, who is the bigger SPAZ? The human who plays Fetch with themselves? (ME) or The dog who has no clue wtf is going on? (PARKER)
That vote is totally not going to work out in my favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment