2.25.2010

Am I A Weirdo If I Alphabetize My Spice Rack?

My roommate, DG, seems to think so. I don't know if this is an O.C.D. habit that I picked up from living with AB for 3 years in college and 2 years post college, but something compelled me to alphabetize my spices and to reorganize the refrigerator so that it looks like supermarket shelves. Perhaps I just have way too much free time. My friend AS told me that i should
"read more"
As if I don't read.
My current reading list, yes, a list, because as most of my good friends know I am always reading more than one book at once, is as follows:

1. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls (because it doesn't matter how big of a SPAZ I am, my life will never be as crazy has hers)
2. The History of Sexuality - Volume 1 by Michel Foucault (because Foucault is a genius and if you don't think so, then Foucault You! LOL - RK - I miss Western Philosophy class)
3. 1984 by George Orwell (Reading this for the 3rd time - it's in my top 2 favorites of all time - RK you should read it again with me)

I will post a picture of my spices tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. actually your only weird if your on adderall while cleaning the kitchen and you look over at your pile of spices and decide that they don't neat to be neatly arranged in alphabetical order with all the labels facing neatly to the front... then ya your seriously messed up.

    ReplyDelete