3.23.2010

Chat Roulette - My Most Favorite Website

To be honest I am surprised at myself for not having written about www.chatroulette.com yet.  I think this website is absolutely brilliant and tons of fun.  The few times that I played around on the site have been quite entertaining.
One very humorous time in particular occurred at my friend MS's apartment.  He and I were showing a couple of our other friends what the site was all about and in the midst of "nexting" the perverts that pop-up WAY to frequently and the countless ugly girls we settled upon a semi-normal looking couple.  I say semi-normal because while the guy was just hanging out at the computer his girlfriend was sitting topless with her hands over her breasts.  We were chatting for a little when the guy noticed that my friend MS had a JETS sign in his bedroom.  He screams at us "J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!" and as if on cue MS screams "T! I! T! S! TITS! TITS! TITS!" and to all of our surprise the girl actually flashed us before pressing "next". 
On other occasions I have had the honor of giving virtual high fives to Asians on the other side of the world, seeing people do very interesting things in the nude and at one point I had a very interesting conversation with a young guy in Sweden before we unfortunately got disconnected.
This website, which I do take some credit for introducing to my friends, has become a little bit of a cultural phenomenon. 

Check out this video from my friend WWTM - it's hilarious!

WE WALKED THE MILE - THE ADVENTURES OF CHATROULETTE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment